- Struggling with feeling like you need to do it all?
- Is being in quarantine making you rethink your parenting or educational approach?
- Want to create better relationships with your kids?
We can all use a little help right now. While we are in quarantine, I will be offering sliding scale parenting support. To schedule a session please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am now accepting 1-2 clients for projects beginning in September 2019. Please contact me to set up a Zoom meeting to discuss your project & create a project plan!
I am most interested in projects that have a direct impact on and benefit historically marginalized populations.
- Qualitative Research Design and Data Analysis
- Program Design and/or Evaluation
- Fidelity of Implementation planning
- Producing Virtual Summits and Online Conferences
- Writing Research Briefs
- Grant Writing
- Review or Creation of professional development materials
- Conducting interviews or focus groups with hard to engage populations
Let’s work together to make a difference!
Note: I perform many remotely. However, I am available to travel to your site as needed. To discuss your projects, please email me at email@example.com
Presentations & Workshops
I am available to present at conferences and to conduct professional development workshops. The following list is only a sample of the possible topics. Please contact me to discuss your specific needs.
- Youth development
- Transition planning for youth with disabilities and/or those who experienced foster care
- Student-Centered Planning
- Using the Power of Music to Engage Youth
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Building collaborative support teams
- Parenting & Case Management
- Successful home visiting with parents who have Intellectual Disabilities and/or Substance Use Disorders
- Meeting the Needs of Families with Substance Abuse and Mental Health Challenges in Indigenous Communities
- Harm Reduction and Safety Planning with Substance Using Families