I am now accepting a few clients for projects starting in March 2021. Please contact me to set up a Zoom meeting to discuss your project & create a project plan!
I am most interested in projects that directly benefit historically marginalized populations.
- Qualitative Research Design and Data Analysis
- Program Design and/or Evaluation
- Democratic Education
- Fidelity of Implementation planning
- Producing Virtual Summits and Online Conferences
- Writing Research Briefs
- Review or Creation of professional development materials
- Conducting interviews or focus groups with hard to engage populations
Presentations & Workshops
I am available to present at virtual conferences and to conduct professional development workshops. The following list is only a sample of the possible topics. Please contact me to discuss your specific needs.
- Youth development
- Transition planning for youth with disabilities and/or those who experienced foster care
- Student-Centered Planning
- Using the Power of Music to Engage Youth
- Creating democratic classrooms
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Building collaborative support teams
- Parenting & Case Management
- Successful home visiting with parents who have Intellectual Disabilities and/or Substance Use Disorders
- Meeting the Needs of Families with Substance Abuse and Mental Health Challenges in Indigenous Communities
- Harm Reduction and Safety Planning with Substance Using Families